Friday, April 20, 2012

Top 15 Alternative Covers

Top 15 Alternative Covers

These are my Top 15 Alternative Covers. Order is approximate, as I didn't spent that much time re-arranging them. Also, note that the original song does not have to be alternative so long as the cover is in order for a song to qualify for my ranking. I own nothing. all rights go to the respective owners of this music. No copyright infringement intended. The top 15 are: #15: Dearest - The Black Keys (Buddy Holly Cover) #14: I Wanna Be Like You - The Morning Benders (Jungle Book Cover) #13: Let My Love Open the Door - Sondre Lerche (Pete Townshend Cover) #12: Mushaboom - Bright Eyes (Feist Cover) #11: Hospital Beds - Florence + The Machine (Cold War Kids Cover) #10: Kids - The Kooks (MGMT Cover) #9: God Only Knows - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. (Beach Boys Cover) #8: Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - She & Him (The Smiths Cover) #7: Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) - The Strokes, Eddie Vedder and Josh Homme (Marvin Gaye Cover) #6: California - The Kooks (Mason Jennings Cov! er) #5: Here Comes The Sun - Belle and Sebastian (The Beatles Cover) #4: Don't Think Twice It's Alright - Ted Lennon and Brett Dennen (Bob Dylan Cover) #3: Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine (The Postal Service Cover) #2: Handle With Care - Jenny Lewis, Conor Oberst, M. Ward and Ben Gibbard (Traveling Wilburys Cover) #1: Real Love - Regina Spektor (John Lennon/The Beatles Cover) With honorable mentions to: -Rave On - M. Ward (Buddy Holly Cover) -Rave On - Julian Casablancas (Buddy Holly Cover) --- I ...





0 comments: