Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kings Of RI ft NYCHEE + Chris Jungles

Kings Of RI ft NYCHEE + Chris Jungles

Like us on FB and follow us Twitter!! Lyrics: Hook: NYCHEE Come take a ride with these Kings of Rhode Island X3 Come take a ride now X2 Come take a ride with these Kings of Rhode Island X3 Come take a ride now X2 Tradeur: It's RI on the track with NYCHEE and Chris Jungles The local music scene, max media bundle We're picking up the slack when your team fumbles and satisfying the hunger when your tummy rumbles Yeah with Tradeur on the beat there's no hill too steep Cu- cuz i'm writing all these verses while I'm asleep So when I wake up in the morning smiling like a creep It's cuz the girl in my bed counted "Oh's" not sheep. I'm always dressed with the best from head to toe Cuz I gotta rep the state where I was born and rose Yeah, we're trying to make it big but this state so small So we're self appointed kings on a path we chose Posters on our face so everyone knows That we started off small just scribbling notes Now where we're going kid we don't need roads cuz we came from ! an island that's full of those. Hook: NYCHEE Come take a ride with these Kings of Rhode Island X3 Come take a ride now X2 Come take a ride with these Kings of Rhode Island X3 Come take a ride now X2 Chris Jungles: IIIII- Intelligence is something that you niggas lack Get that facts your raps are crap, I just transformed my crown to my Fitted cap You got a crew of peasants I'm beheadin them Swing swords like pendulums Roll up my medicine A million steps ahead of them Booy im Chris jungles Ima king They ...





0 comments: